Zeiss Ikon Contessa LKE | Tessar 50mm f2.8 Lens
The Zeiss Ikon Contessa LKE is a 35mm rangefinder camera that was produced by Zeiss Ikon from 1950 to 1955. It is known for its excellent build quality, sharp Tessar 50mm f/2.8 lens, and easy-to-use features.
- Tessar 50mm f/2.8 lens
- Coupled rangefinder
- Shutter speed range of 1/30 to 1/1000 sec
- Flash sync
- Metal construction
Zeiss Ikon Contessa LKE cameras are typically in good condition, but it is important to inspect the camera before purchasing. Look for any signs of damage, such as cracks, dents, or corrosion. Also, make sure that the lens is clean and free of scratches.
The Zeiss Ikon Contessa LKE is a great choice for photographers who are looking for a well-built and versatile film camera. It produces sharp images and has a variety of features that make it a good choice for both beginners and experienced photographers.
- Free shipping for orders over €75,- NL / €100,- DE & BE
- Orders placed on working days before 03:00 PM will be shipped out the same day!
- Your order will be prepared by Dutch|Thrift in the most sustainable way possible.
- At Dutch|Thrift, we always strive to reuse the packaging materials we receive. Additionally, Dutch|Thrift aims to use as little plastic as possible to package or protect items. More info
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receiving it, without giving any reason. After cancellation, you have an additional 14 days to return the product.
- You will be refunded the total order amount, excluding the return shipping costs.
- To initiate a return, simply open a return request in the costumer portal.
- 90-day warranty on all our products! At Dutch|Thrift, we believe in the quality and reliability of our products.
- At Dutch|Thrift, we value our customers and strive to provide the best possible service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty or any other aspect of your purchase, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help! More info