VICTORINOX DAK | RARE 1993 | DUTCH MILITARY ARMY FOLDING POCKET KNIFE
The Victorinox DAK is a rare and discontinued folding knife that was issued to the Dutch military in 1993. This particular model is distinguished by its olive green scales and its "DAK" (Dutch Army Knife) marking on the blade. It is a unique and collectible piece of history that is sure to appeal to knife enthusiasts and collectors alike.
- 11 functions
- Olive green scales for a stealthy and military-inspired look
- "DAK" markings on the blade for authenticity and collector's appeal
This Victorinox DAK is in good condition for its age. The blades are sharp and free of rust, and the scales show minimal signs of wear and tear. Some scuffs and scratches are present on the scales, but these are consistent with normal use and do not affect the functionality of the knife. All of the tools work smoothly and securely.
The Victorinox DAK is a rare and collectible knife that is sure to be a prized possession for any enthusiast. Its unique design, versatile toolset, and historical significance make it a valuable addition to any collection.
- Free shipping for orders over €75,- NL / €100,- DE & BE
- Orders placed on working days before 03:00 PM will be shipped out the same day!
- Your order will be prepared by Dutch|Thrift in the most sustainable way possible.
- At Dutch|Thrift, we always strive to reuse the packaging materials we receive. Additionally, Dutch|Thrift aims to use as little plastic as possible to package or protect items. More info
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receiving it, without giving any reason. After cancellation, you have an additional 14 days to return the product.
- You will be refunded the total order amount, excluding the return shipping costs.
- To initiate a return, simply open a return request in the costumer portal.
- 90-day warranty on all our products! At Dutch|Thrift, we believe in the quality and reliability of our products.
- At Dutch|Thrift, we value our customers and strive to provide the best possible service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty or any other aspect of your purchase, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help! More info