Ricoh Auto Rikenon | 50mm 1:2 (f/2.0) Lens | fits Pentax M42 camera mount PM41
The Ricoh Auto Rikenon 50mm 1:2 (f/2.0) Lens is a prime lens that was released in the 1970s. It is a popular choice for Pentax M42 camera mount cameras, due to its sharp image quality and affordable price. The lens features a maximum aperture of f/2.0, which allows you to shoot in low-light conditions or create a shallow depth of field.
- 50mm focal length
- f/2.0 maximum aperture
- Sharp image quality
- Affordable price
- Compatible with Pentax M42 camera mount cameras
The Ricoh Auto Rikenon 50mm 1:2 (f/2.0) Lens is in good condition.
The Ricoh Auto Rikenon 50mm 1:2 (f/2.0) Lens is a great choice for anyone who is looking for a sharp and affordable prime lens for their Pentax M42 camera mount camera. It is a versatile lens that can be used for a variety of photography applications, including portraiture, landscape, and street photography.
- Free shipping for orders over €75,- NL / €100,- DE & BE
- Orders placed on working days before 03:00 PM will be shipped out the same day!
- Your order will be prepared by Dutch|Thrift in the most sustainable way possible.
- At Dutch|Thrift, we always strive to reuse the packaging materials we receive. Additionally, Dutch|Thrift aims to use as little plastic as possible to package or protect items. More info
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receiving it, without giving any reason. After cancellation, you have an additional 14 days to return the product.
- You will be refunded the total order amount, excluding the return shipping costs.
- To initiate a return, simply open a return request in the costumer portal.
- 90-day warranty on all our products! At Dutch|Thrift, we believe in the quality and reliability of our products.
- At Dutch|Thrift, we value our customers and strive to provide the best possible service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty or any other aspect of your purchase, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help! More info