Minolta Program 3200i | Flash Gun | For Minolta Dynax Cameras
The Minolta Program 3200i is a flash gun for Minolta Dynax cameras. It was released in 1991 and is known for its compact size and ease of use. The 3200i has a guide number of 32 meters (ISO 100) and a zoom range of 28-105mm. It also has a number of features that make it a good choice for both beginner and experienced photographers, such as automatic flash control, manual flash control, and a bounce flash head.
- Guide number: 32 meters (ISO 100)
- Zoom range: 28-105mm
- Automatic flash control
- Manual flash control
- Bounce flash head
- Hot shoe mount
- Compact and lightweight design
This Minolta Program 3200i is in good condition. It is fully functional.
The Minolta Program 3200i is a good choice for anyone looking for a compact and easy-to-use flash gun for their Minolta Dynax camera. It produces good quality light and has a number of features that make it a good choice for both beginner and experienced photographers.
- Free shipping for orders over €75,- NL / €100,- DE & BE
- Orders placed on working days before 03:00 PM will be shipped out the same day!
- Your order will be prepared by Dutch|Thrift in the most sustainable way possible.
- At Dutch|Thrift, we always strive to reuse the packaging materials we receive. Additionally, Dutch|Thrift aims to use as little plastic as possible to package or protect items. More info
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receiving it, without giving any reason. After cancellation, you have an additional 14 days to return the product.
- You will be refunded the total order amount, excluding the return shipping costs.
- To initiate a return, simply open a return request in the costumer portal.
- 90-day warranty on all our products! At Dutch|Thrift, we believe in the quality and reliability of our products.
- At Dutch|Thrift, we value our customers and strive to provide the best possible service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty or any other aspect of your purchase, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help! More info